In order to ensure that the permitted number of visitors is not exceeded and to allow for possible tracking, it is necessary to register for the church service and purchase an online ticket. The collected data will be stored exclusively for this purpose and will be deleted from the system after 14 days.
- Without registration / online ticket no participation in the church service and no access to the building.
- Only people living in the same household can sit next to each other (max. 2 seats): choose green two-person seats
- Individuals choose only the blue single seats
- NEW (since 15.06.2020): Children do not have to be registered!
- Children register on site at the Pfimi Kids Check-In
- Only volunteers who need a seat in the service hall must register!
- Volunteers who do not serve in the service hall do not need to register.
After registration you will receive a confirmation email from NextEvent.com (also check your spam folder). This mail contains a link for loading the online ticket. Please bring your online-ticket to the event - you must be able to read the QR code (printed out or on your mobile phone).
Check in early!
- Due to the security concept, you can expect to have more time to enter the building.
- The doors are open 30 minutes before the start of the service.